- All pet kittens purchased will come spayed/neutered.
- All breeding cats are tested for PRa-B and PK-def as well as color testing.
- All kittens come from TICA registered parents and are able to be registered for the purchaser if desired, please note an additional cost applies to register your kitten.
- They will come with their first round of vaccines, multiple rounds of deworming and medical records showing exactly what they received and the date.
- Kittens will NOT come microchipped unless otherwise requested (additional small fee applies).
- Kittens will come with a small supply of dry and wet food that they are currently eating for you to better transition them over to their new diets in your household. We are happy to discuss what these cats require as a healthy diet if you wish.
- We offer 30 days of free pet insurance from Trupanion!
Please feel free to contact us with any and all questions or concerns relating to our kittens and purchasing process, we are happy to help you.
Each kitten is sold first come, first serve. If you would like us to hold your kitten you may place a deposit of $300 per kitten for any kitten priced at/under $2,000 or $500 per kitten for any kitten priced over $2,000. Deposits can be taken via Cash, Zelle, Money Wire, or Paypal. All fees for money transfer are accepted by the buyer and deposits are non-refundable, but are transferrable on a case-by-case basis at Carolina Wilds Cattery's discretion only.
You are welcome to meet the selection of kittens via Zoom or other video conference calls, before placing a deposit for a specific kitten; you may also place a deposit for future litters and are able to pick your kitten. Please keep in mind that if you would like to virtually meet our kittens, you will not be guaranteed a specific kitten until a deposit has been received. All of our kittens, while unique, have well tempered personalities. They are all very loving and playful and well socialized to different situations. We are happy to discuss any individual kitten's traits with you if you are interested.
If there is no waitlist/deposit, kittens are sold based on a first come, first serve basis once the kittens are ready for their new homes.
We allow our kittens to leave our home at about 14 weeks of age. This is the earliest age we feel comfortable allowing our kittens leave. We like them to recover from their veterinary procedures while in our care. If purchasing a kitten as a breeder they will still leave for their new homes at the same age. In addition to surgery recovery, it's very important to keep kittens with their litter and mother to help them be socialized, taught normal cat functions, and for us to keep an eye on their health as they develop and grow. This translates into molding and growing a wonderful, healthy kitten before we let them leave for their new homes.
Kitten payments are due in full upon leaving our property or upon delivery if that is what has been arranged. Delivery by vehicle is available for an additional cost up to approximately 500 miles from Hurdle Mills, North Carolina. We can also arrange delivery by cargo airline transportation (when weather permitting) if needed but additional costs will apply. Courier services are also available. All delivery arrangements will be discussed on an individual basis, please reach out to us if this interests you.
Final payments will only be accepted via Cash, Zelle or Money Wire. If transferring via wire or electronically please pay before the arranged transportation date so that the funds are available upon transport. Kittens will not be transported with funds pending. Cash is accepted upon pickup or delivery.